D'Onofrio Speech & Language
Linda D'Onofrio MS, CCC-SLP
Extraordinary people do extraordinary things.
Specialized speech-language pathology services to children and adults in Portland Oregon.
Linda D’Onofrio, MS, CCC-SLP has a private practice in Portland Oregon focusing in craniofacial disorders, oromyofunctional disorders, dysphagia, and sensory-motor speech disorders. She completed her Masters at the University of Oregon, her medical externship at the Oregon Health Sciences University Medical Center with a focus on inpatient neurological acute care and outpatient cognitive rehabilitation, and her clinical fellowship at the Oregon VA Medical Center with a focus on dysphagia, aphasia, brain injury, and cancer. She is a past president of the Oregon Speech-Language Hearing Association, and she presents internationally on craniofacial development and function.
Evaluating & Treating
- Cleft Lip & Palate, Craniofacial Disorders
- Pre & Post Oromaxillofacial Surgical Rehabilitation
- Facial Trauma, Facial Pain, TMD
- Dysarthria, Dyspraxia, Cerebral Palsy, Head & Neck Cancer
- Oral Prep, Oral Stage & Oropharyngeal Dysphagia
- Sensory-Motor Feeding Disorders, Picky Eating
- Voice & Resonance Disorders
- Oromyofunctional Disorder, Orthodontic Relapse
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Airway Function Disorder
- Pre & Post Frenectomy Rehabilitation
- Stuttering & Dysfluency
- Articulation & Phonological Disorder
We are located off of Exit 2 on I-84 in the Hollywood Square Building, two blocks east of the Hollywood Theatre and one block south of Whole Foods.
1827 NE 44th Ave • SUITE 120 • Portland OR 97213
Phone: 503-808-9919 • Fax: 503-459-4986